While batteries for golf carts will last years if cared for properly, eventually they will need to be replaced. We like to advise our customers on the best ways to care for their batteries to ensure they last as long as possible. We’ve put together a few pieces of critical information you need to know in order to properly care for your golf cart’s battery. Click here for more information.
- How to Charge Your Golf Cart Battery
- How to Water Your Golf Cart Battery
- How can I really make my battery power last?
- How to Clean Your Golf Cart Battery
- How often should I check my battery’s electrolyte level? If I need to fill, what is the correct level?
- What are all the blinking lights on my charger, and what do they mean?
- How do I change my golf cart battery?