Check your battery’s electrolyte levels monthly. The correct level is ½” (or 13mm) above the plates in each cell. This level leaves around ¼” – ⅜” (6-10 mm) of space between the electrolyte level and the vent tube. For complete information and safety guidelines, see your owner’s manual.
- How to Charge Your Golf Cart Battery
- How to Water Your Golf Cart Battery
- How can I really make my battery power last?
- How to Clean Your Golf Cart Battery
- How often should I check my battery’s electrolyte level? If I need to fill, what is the correct level?
- What are all the blinking lights on my charger, and what do they mean?