The serial number on a golf car is most often found near the passenger side glove box area, under the charger port (on electric cars), or the choke (on gas cars). You can also find your serial number by using the E-Z-GO serial number lookup tool, or by clicking on “Serial Number Lookup” on the top right of E-Z-GO’s main page.
General Golf Cart Questions
- Where can I find the serial number on my golf car?
- How can I find the make, model, and year of my E-Z-GO golf car?
- I need to know if a specific part will fit in my vehicle.
- I’m searching for a part number, but it doesn’t seem to be working.
- Will I have to pay sales taxes on my vehicle?
- Will our vehicles have seat belts?
- What brands are available to purchase from Garrett’s?
- Will Summer heat affect my golf cart?